Following the success of Industrial Innovation competition that was held from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017, NLS decided to launch the competition again to coincide with NSIF 2018 in Bangkok.
What is this competition about:
NEC Laboratories Singapore (NLS) Industrial Innovation Competition aims to:
- Provide a platform for students to showcase their new ideas or concepts in Public Safety, Transportation and Healthcare for NEC.
- Promote an environment of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Nurture and support students to realize their aspirations
- A key feature of the competition is the equal emphasis placed on the innovativeness and the market potential of the idea.
- Our panel of judges will award three (3) outstanding ideas from each category.
Applicants may refer to the below links to get a reference on the previous submissions made by the students in SG who took part in the competition.
|A1 – Visible Light Communications over USB|
|A2 – Brake King|
|A3 – Creating New Solutions|
|A4 – Better driving through use of virtual reality technology|
|A5 – Mobile Based Application for Monitoring Nutritional Information of Food|
|A6 – Smart Speed Bump|
|C1 – Design & Development of Digital In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Device for Oocyte Retrieval|
|C2 – New Approach in EMI Shielding Design|
|C3 – Oppcast_Exploiting Spatial and Channel Diversity|
|C4 – Move-In Panels on Buses|