Video Analytics Researcher
of the position
As researcher in Intelligent Video Analytics, you will have the following responsibilities and are not limited to work with cross functional team members to Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
• Enabling Video Analytics/ Machine Learning algorithms on different DSP/ GPU platforms, achieve the most optimal quality and performance.
• Being a self-starter, with good initiative, commitment and drive.
• Setting up and working with security / surveillance camera
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
• At least 5 years of working experience with Computer Vision/ Video Analytics/ Deep Learning related algorithms development
• Experience in optimizing the video algorithms for real time applications
• Experience in developing algorithms with OpenCV libraries
• Experience in Deep Learning frameworks such as Caffee, Tensor flow will be the priority.
• Experience with application development on multiple cores,
• Experience with GPU programming like OpenCL/ CUDA
• Good knowledge of Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Computer Vision is must
• Good experience in floating point and fixed point arithmetic.
• Good experience with MATLAB, Python and C++
• Good exposure to memory and MIPS optimizations
• Exposure to Frame works like OpenVX/ TensorFlow
80 Bendemeer Road #05-01/02 Hyflux Innovation Centre Singapore 339949
Interested applicants are invited to send your latest resume to in MS Word format via Job Street.
Check this link below:
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
NEC Laboratories Singapore (NLS) is a joint entity of NEC Laboratories and NEC APAC. We aim to create new social solutions and contribute towards the creation of Smart Nations around the world.
NEC Labs Singapore (Advanced Centre for Experimentation)
21 Biopolis Road #03-07
NEC Labs Singapore (Human Experimentation Area)
21 Biopolis Road #05-11/12